1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Hospital of Sullivan County understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Well Pet Preventative Plans
A Prevent Plan is a discounted, pre-paid block of preventive healthcare services for your dog or cat. It's not insurance but rather a membership plan that allows the focus of your payments to stay on preventive care. Most insurance only provide incidental coverage. This plan covers preventive services, but also may provide a discount on other healthcare services, including surgical services and prescription medications.
If you would like to learn more about these plans please view the information through the respective links for the kind of pet that you want to enroll. You may also reach out to our staff and we'd be happy to help provide more information.